I’ve been a mentor to over 50 men for the last 25 years or more and I’ve had several spiritual mentors myself. So, I know what it takes to make a mentoring relationship work well for both the mentor and the protégé. A good spiritual mentor will guide you with the wisdom that comes from God and from his/her life experience. It’s an amazing blessing for both the mentor and protégé and I can’t wait to get you started.
I’ve written this guide to help both the mentor and the protégé understand:
- What a healthy mentoring relationship looks like.
- How to find and approach a potential mentor.
- How to be a mentor and find a protégé.
- How to begin meeting without any commitments to see if you’re a good fit for one another.
- How and when to end a relationship with grace.
In this wonderful guide I give pages of questions you can ask each other, topics you’ll want to explore together and boundaries to establish to manage expectations.
If you’ve been putting off exploring being a mentor or finding one because you just haven't known where to start, purchase and download a copy of this guide. I can’t imagine you’ll be disappointed.
Download a copy right now for only $9.95ea, or order full-color sets, without a binder for just $16.95ea. available HERE.
top of page