My Comments Policy
As you know, Web 2.0 is all about conversation. But without a few simple ground rules, that conversation can be less than God-honoring. So here is my Comments Policy. By posting on my blog or any of these pages, you agree to the following:
1. You may not comment or post without registering.
2. You may post anonymously. I don’t recommend it, but you may do so if you wish.
3. You may post follow-up questions. If you have a question, chances you’re not alone. Therefore, I would rather receive your comments on my blog than via email. It is a better use of my time to address everyone at once rather than answer several similar emails.
4. You may disagree with me. I welcome debate. However, I ask that if you disagree with me – or anyone else, for that matter – please do so in a way that is respectful and God honoring.
5. I may not post, or delete some comments. If, in my sole opinion, someone posts something is off-topic, libelous, disrespectful, offensive, false, misleading, or promotes a product or service for personal gain, it will probably not get posted or will get deleted.
6. You retain ownership of your comments. I do not own them and I expressly disclaim any and all liability that may result from them even if I screen them first. I don’t screen for accuracy or plagiarism. By commenting on my site, you agree that you retain all ownership rights in what you post here and that you will relieve me from any and all liability that my result from these postings.
7. You grant me a license to post your comments. This license is worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, and royalty-free. You grant me the right to store, use, transmit, display, publish, reproduce, and distribute your comments in any format, including but not limited to a blog, in a book, a video, or presentation.
8. I will not edit posts or comments without permission; however, I reserve the right to quote from them. All quotes will be knowledge as yours.
In short my goal is to host interesting conversations with those who are equally serious about making God look good. I hope this simple Comments Policy will facilitate this.
1. I will not sell, share, or give away any user’s email address or personal information collected from comments, posts, subscriptions, or gathered from purchases on any of my sites.
2. I may collect information on the number of viewers that visit my site and share it with advertisers, but will not share email addresses with them.
4. I am not responsible for the Privacy Policies of any sites I may link to on blog posts or pages.